Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank You!

Thank you Rangers for the greatest season in the clubs history! Two items can now be removed from my bucket list 1. Go to a World Series game ( check x 2 ) 2. See the Rangers make it to the world series. CHECK. I'm a fan of all sports, but baseball has always been #1 for me. Nothing could compare to seeing the Rangers play live in Arlington in the World Series, not even being at a World Cup soccer game meant as much to me as being there for 2 of the 3 home games.

I believe the future is bright for this organization with or without Cliff Lee coming back. Nolan, Chuck, and Daniels seem to have this train pointing in the right direction, and hopefully this momentum will carry into next season. Leaving the park last night I couldn't help but think what it would be like for DFW to become a true baseball area. Rival the likes of Boston and New York, where every game is a tough ticket and every crowd is rowdy. History was made this season, and I am thrilled to have been a witness to it. I won't get in to the offseason moves that need to be made, today is a time to reflect on amazing run they had.

GOODBYE WORLD SERIES it was a beautiful ride!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cliff Lee is gone.....it was a nice ride while the Rangers had him.....he should have pitched in game 4....

    ReplyDelete